INFORMATION NOTICE – COOKIES
What are Technical cookies:
Technical cookies are cookies used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service.” (see Section 122(1) of the Italian Data Protection Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are usually installed directly by the data controller or the website manager.
They can be divided into three categories:
- browsing or session cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate themselves to access certain sections;
- analytics cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website;
- functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria, such as language or products purchased, with the aim to improve the quality of the website.
On our website www.admantx.com we use the following technical cookies:
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability.
- Technical cookies of Google Analytics. The ADmantX site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports for ADmantX operators regarding the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Purpose of the processing:
Technical cookies on our website are not used for further purposes other than allowing the proper use of the website and to give an aggregated overview of its use to the controller.
Legal basis of the processing activity:
The processing activities are carried out in compliance with the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority n. 229 of 8 May 2014 and following amendments and integrations. The use of technical cookies does not require prior consent, since the processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of keeping a functioning website that can be properly accessed and used by its users.
The user acknowledges that his prior consent is not required to install these cookies and that the subsequent collection of personal data is essential for the use of the website.
Rights of the data subject:
We inform you that, pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17, 18 of the GDPR (Reg. EU679/2016) and by section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the Italian data protection law) you have the right to request access to, to erase or rectify your personal data that we are processing, as well as a right to restrict such processing and, in the cases provided for under the law, their blocking or erasing. To excercie these rights, please write a mail DPO@admantx.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the Garante Italiano per la protezione dei dati personali (email@example.com).
Updated: 16 th May 2018