Always Looking for People with the X-Factor
If you’re wondering how to change the online ad world, you’re in the right place: Beyond traditional online advertising systems, we develop smart solutions with the potential to change the online advertising universe. ADmantX improves and facilities brand planning and targeting leveraging its multilingual patented semantic technology.
We are looking for experienced technology professionals with an interest in cutting-edge technology, and offer a dynamic team-based environment of motivated individuals who enjoy challenging projects.
Product Manager Audience Profiling
We are currently looking for a Product Manager who will be focused on our audience profiling activities. The preferred locations are Milan or Modena, for exceptional candidates other locations can be considered. ADmantX offers a competitive salary, PTO, comprehensive benefits package, and a stimulating international casual working environment.
The role consists in supporting the organization in defining the product backlog from the functional and interface point of view, monitoring competitors, suggesting the correct product positioning, defining a price policy and monitoring new trends and similar technologies on the market. Key customer senior interaction and complex project sales support are a natural part of the activity.
- pre-sale activities, presenting ADmantX technology to prospect clients and collecting their needs in order to propose ad hoc solutions;
- support to the Sales organization;
- liaise with people internally and externally providing quantitative competences in order to deliver the best solution to the customers.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Management Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in product management and sales support roles in ICT companies used to manage big data from a statistical point of view;
- Previous experience in process re-engineering activities is an asset;
- Ability to analyze data in order to provide strategic suggestions;
- Self started with an operational approach;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team player used to work in a culturally diverse environment;
- Ability to listen and understand other’s needs and translate them in concrete solutions;
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Availability to travel abroad (especially in UK and USA).
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus;
- Previous experiences in international organization will be considered a plus.