Register now to join our webinar on November 15, 2017 at 11.30 a.m. ET / 8.30 a.m. PT / 5.30 p.m. CET
Learn how to leverage semantic data and artificial intelligence to prevent your ads from appearing in inappropriate contexts
Extremist content and hate speech aren’t the only types of content that brands want to avoid when placing ads online. There is plenty of non-standard negative content—specific to your industry, brand or market segment—that has the power to harm your brand.
Basic techniques such as keyword analysis or blacklists amount to little more than guesswork when it comes to accurately understanding the page-level context where your ads appear.
Join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 11.30 a.m. ET / 8.30 a.m. PT / 5.30 p.m. CET for an exclusive webinar to learn how you can leverage true brand safety—based on cognitive technology that understands content and context—not keywords—using ADmantX.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what you’ll take away:
• Fully comprehend how real the Brand Safety issue is
• Learn how to stop wasting money on wrong websites/pages
• Understand brand safety best practices
• Understand why legacy brand safety measures in programmatic just don’t cut it
• Understand key Brand Safety synergies: true NLP + Advanced Semantic Artificial Intelligence
Register today to reserve your place!