Always Looking for People with the X-Factor
If you’re wondering how to change the online ad world, you’re in the right place: Beyond traditional online advertising systems, we develop smart solutions with the potential to change the online advertising universe. ADmantX improves and facilities brand planning and targeting leveraging its multilingual patented semantic technology.
We are looking for experienced technology professionals with an interest in cutting-edge technology, and offer a dynamic team-based environment of motivated individuals who enjoy challenging projects.
ADmantX is a contextual analysis and data provider that brings audience targeting to a new level. Thanks to its patented semantic advertising technology, the company offers a cookie-less solution that allows publishers, ad networks and exchanges, brand managers and agencies to develop more effective online ad campaigns leveraging semantic understanding, natural language processing and sentiment analysis. Founded in Italy as a spin-off of the leading semantic company Expert System, ADmantX is active in Europe and US. Worldwide customers include NBCUniversal, Integral Ad Science, Networked Insights, Financial Times, Banzai, Cadreon, Amnet, Media IQ. In addition, ADmantX solutions are integrated in key DSP players such as Turn, Adform and AppNexus.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager who will be focused on audience profiling activities. The preferred locations are Milan or Modena, for exceptional candidates other locations can be considered. ADmantX offers a competitive salary, PTO, comprehensive benefits package, and a casual working environment.
The role consists in supporting the organization in defining the product backlog from the functional and interface point of view, monitoring competitors, suggesting the correct product positioning, defining a price policy and monitoring new trends and similar technologies on the market.
- pre-sale activities, presenting ADmantX technology to prospect clients and collecting their needs in order to propose ad hoc solutions;
- support to the Sales organization;
- liaise with people internally and externally providing quantitative competences in order to deliver the best solution to the customers.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Management Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in product management and sales support roles in ICT companies used to manage big data from a statistical point of view;
- Previous experience in process re-engineering activities is an asset;
- Ability to analyze data in order to provide strategic suggestions;
- Self started with an operational approach;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team player used to work in a culturally diverse environment;
- Ability to listen and understand other’s needs and translate them in concrete solutions;
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Availability to travel abroad (especially in UK and USA).
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.