Always Looking for People with the X-Factor
If you’re wondering how to change the online ad world, you’re in the right place: Beyond traditional online advertising systems, we develop smart solutions with the potential to change the online advertising universe. ADmantX improves and facilities brand planning and targeting leveraging its multilingual patented semantic technology.
We are looking for experienced technology professionals with an interest in cutting-edge technology, and offer a dynamic team-based environment of motivated individuals who enjoy challenging projects.
In this commercially focused role you will work proactively with the major programmatic buyers in todays digital ecosystem. You will be part of a growing team of ad technologists who have built the leading contextual data targeting service on the market today. Reporting into the VP of Sales and Business Development you will have a fearless, persuasive and tenacious determination in helping buyers and advertisers understand the benefits of ADmantX technology in a competitive and complex environment.
- Complete commercial and operative accountant management of existing ADmantX contracted trading desks and buyers
- Ownership of revenue and data tracker and related forecasting into the VP of Sales and Biz Dev
- A diligent problem solver you don’t readily accept ‘No’ as an answer but treat it as a request for information
- You will be tireless in your bid to understand your buyers internal and client KPI’s so you can determine the correct approach to help them deliver best in class solutions
- You will have an enviable understanding and track record working SUCCESSFULLY with trading desks, ad networks, ad agencies, ad server platform companies, ad exchanges, DSPs, DMPs
- Understanding that trading desks and buyers are often resource scarce you will see this as an opportunity to make it easy for them to work with you
- Trusted and respected by the trading desks in your previous role you will be able to prove past achievements and high performance in a challenging and competitive role
- Strong understanding of current trading metrics and the role each plays in a media campaign; CPA, CTR, CPL
- Participating in general technology development as needed to increase the appeal of the company’s products and services
- Collaborating with customer and ADmantX technical team as required to complete successful data tests (segments) leading to a proposal
- Optimising segments, upselling across trading environments such as DSPs and SSPs
- Contributing product feedback to management. Constantly striving to understand customer objectives and delivering against them
- We are an agile business in start-up requiring a motivated self starter whose focus is to help grow our business – flexibility in required tasks is a must
- Above all, you’re a team player able to have a laugh but be mature enough to self-manage in a role that comes with autonomy and work life flexibility you will struggle to find elsewhere
- We reward our colleagues with homeworking and a subscription to a member’s club as well as SMART MBO’s with Quarterly bonuses which are regularly achieved
Additional Experience (to shine above the pack):
- Mobile experience; working with or for exchanges, mediation or ad network would be a strong advantage
- An understanding of the role varied formats play in a media campaign; Video, Mobile, Desktop is also a plus
- Familiarity with the data ecosystem and our competitor’s weaknesses will be favoured
- Currently working for another data vendor (maybe even a competitor)
- Maybe working as a Trader for a leading desk
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree required, BS in Computer Science preferred
- Thorough knowledge of current programmatic and RTB ad ecosystem
- An excel wizard
- A minimum of 4-5 years proven experience exceling within a programmatic role or business
- Previous experience working with and supporting buy side partners, such as trading desks
- A good understanding of ‘Trading methods’ employed by Trading Desks, Ad Networks etc.
- Good commercial relationships on the buy side with the major trading partners; AMNET, MiQ, CADREON, Accuen, Exchange Labs and Infectious Media a major plus
- Ad operations and campaign management experience a plus
- Demonstrable experience with Data vendors understanding their place in the ad ecosystem is important
- Familiarity with ad server technologies and integrations such as DoubleClick, OpenX, Flashtalking
- Bright and determined this manager will show the level of maturity and passion that is required to ‘work from home’ and be accountable every step of the way
- Fully autonomous with a strong customer centric approach
- With a positive outlook on work and life – the right candidate is made of tough stuff, has fun, a high self esteem and is rarely phased
Market rate base plus MBO and Revenue based bonus, incentives and benefits – negotiable.
ADmantX is a contextual analysis and data provider that brings audience targeting to a new level. Thanks to its patented semantic advertising technology, the company offers a cookie-less solution that allows publishers, ad networks and exchanges, brand managers and agencies to develop more effective online ad campaigns leveraging semantic understanding, natural language processing and sentiment analysis. Founded in Italy as a spin-off of the leading semantic company Expert System, ADmantX is active in Europe and US. Worldwide customers include NBCUniversal, Integral Ad Science, Networked Insights, Financial Times, Banzai, Cadreon, Amnet, Media IQ. In addition, ADmantX solutions are integrated in key DSP players such as Turn, Adform and AppNexus.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer based in Naples, who will report directly to the CTO in the USA.
Providing technical support to the teams in Naples and in Modena for: the implementation of specific functional capabilities for customers; the coordination of technical activities for the creation of semantic-based Enterprise Solutions, their integration and their packaging; coordination of the delivery of the solutions; software development of custom functional capabilities.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in computer science, 5-7 years experience of Java development activities and a good knowledge of English.
Experience in developing and commissioning multitier applications. A disciplined approach to designing, testing, building as well as managing the entire software life cycle in general. Knowledge and competence in reliability-oriented frameworks and design patterns. Thorough knowledge of Java language and the JEE environment; knowledge of SQL and the main DBMS; knowledge of Spring, SpringSecurity, ORM-Hibernate, RESTEasy, Junit, Restassured, Maven, Subversion, Redmine, Artifactory, Jenkins.
Professional experience in front end web development is preferred. Especially, knowledge of the following client side technologies:
- HTML5, CSS3,
The candidate must: have the ability to work within a team, take the initiative, be enthusiastic and be passionate about programming.
- Knowledge of the Python programming language will be considered a plus.